Green Gamer Girl

Quatloos are a girls best friend

Friday, January 20, 2006

Dont Flirt and Fight

I'm just laughing about something I remembered a fellow gamer telling me. He used to often have cyber sex with his online girlfriend, and one day was doing so via a private chat whilst at the same time fighting with a team of hunters.
He got his chat menus mixed up and accidentally ended up telling the fighting group the details of his planned perv session.

I laughed for ages and then finally asked him what their reaction was.
He said there was a stunned silence for a few minutes. He was horrified.

Horrified, I tell you.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Scott said…

    What about his poor girlfriend! Imagine what he must of typed to her if he got the channels mixed up. For example lets all gang up and get this b**ch good! Anyway it's his own fault for not paying all his attention to his girlfriend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home