Green Gamer Girl

Quatloos are a girls best friend

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

King Kong Phooey

Ok it's a film review but as it's only me who reads this I can post what I damn well like.
King Kong.
Peter Jackson's slaughterpiece.

When we watched it with a friend, he was asleep for most of it and then woke up and said "Why does everyone in it want to eat Blondie?" Every single creature in it thinks that Blondie will taste better than the giant mouthful of tender Crocolisk meat that it already has.

I have a very beautiful friend who used to be blonde, and she is truly so darn attractive that I can imagine all sorts of monsters wanting to munch her up, but, knowing she was emigrating to Australia where there actually are large beasts roaming around, she sensibly dyed her hair to a kind of dark honey brown (obviously after watching King Kong)

Anyway, Wattsherface in this film is doing her best Nicole Kidman impression and the director of photography believes her, because every other shot of her in in excruciating slow Moulin Rouge motion "I'll be a real actress!" she whispers, before she dies, except she doesn't die.

Wattsherface is a good friend of Kidman (and they share the same facemaker surgeon) I'm assuming Kidman turned the role down, probably because she didn't want to star with Beautiful Bignose actor Adrian Brody in case he was offended and yet deeply moved by her Oscar winning portrayal of him in The Hours.

Oh and Jack Black spends the whole film in the wrong film.

And all darkies are evil.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Miss Green Gamer said…

    How dare you say "All darkies are evil" in your post of two minutes ago? I am offended!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Miss Green Gamer said…

    I said it because I am a darky! And I'm a dark green Darky! so there!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Scott said…

    yea that film was a big dispointment after LOTR. The effects were good but thats all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home